Management Accountant, Tasmanian Irrigation - Full-time
We know your skills are in demand and you can pick and choose jobs - so why choose us? Well this is a great opportunity if you:
- Enjoy a challenge. We are funded through public and private partnerships and work with significant assets. We have over 25,000 individual infrastructure assets with a replacement value of approximately $500 million (and growing) across 18 operational schemes
- Want to work somewhere that makes a difference and contribute to the growth of the State’s expanding agribusiness sector
- Seek a varied role and want to grow your job skills and to access tailored development opportunities
- Like to be part of a strong authentic team, with a high performance culture and to have a genuine opportunity to shape and influence our organisation’s future growth
You will be working for a high-profile state-owned company that provides irrigation infrastructure to a range of stakeholders. We pride ourselves on offering an inclusive, innovative, dynamic and progressive workplace. As an economic enabler our work makes a difference to the Tasmanian community. We plan, develop and construct complex irrigation projects, manage a range of assets, and play a critical role in assisting the Tasmanian Government achieve its target of increasing the farmgate value of the State’s agricultural sector.
- apply your accounting qualifications and well developed financial and management accounting expertise and skills to a wide range of activities to support successful business outcomes
- play a key role in budgeting and ensuring our operational budgets remain on track
- use your strong analytical capacity and attention to detail to prepare and produce monthly and operations reports and commentary
- be adaptable and use your capacity to tailor your communication to assist non-finance managers to develop processes and an understanding of their financial requirements.
- be proactive and apply your strong communication, business partnering and stakeholder management skills to achieving positive outcomes and productive collaboration
- use your best practice focus to drive system and continuous improvement and to deliver outcome focussed solutions
- contribute to fostering a positive organisational culture. Our values are important to us.
As a valued member of our team we provide you with:
- a safe, diverse, and inclusive workplace
- a phone and laptop
- gym membership discounts
- private health corporate discounts
- access to health and wellbeing coaching
- flexible working arrangement options (May include remote working opportunities)
- free car parking at Launceston Airport 365 days per year for both business and personal use
- airport retailer discounts.
A copy of the Position Description is available here.
For a confidential discussion please contact Michael Snow, Senior People & Culture Consultant at The BelRose Group by email, email@example.com, or call 0408 467 717.
Applications close: 19 November 2023, 5pm.