Full time – 3 years fixed
Tasmanian Irrigation Pty Ltd (TI) is the state-owned company responsible for developing and operating irrigation schemes which are funded through public-private partnerships. With 18 operational irrigation schemes, 2 mini hydro plants and $208 million of combined funding from the Tasmanian and Commonwealth Governments for the development of new schemes, it is exciting times ahead for TI and the Tasmanian Agribusiness sector.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Based in Launceston, this role will provide project and contract administrative support to the Project Managers and Project Development & Delivery team, for the effective management and delivery of projects for TI.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED
The ideal applicant will have:
- Exceptional attention to detail and experience in providing high level administrative support to our team of Project Managers, including tasks such as reporting, expense claims, meeting and agenda planning, minute taking and document preparation.
- Strong organisation and prioritisation skills which will assist you to effectively schedule diaries, arrange conference calls, meet tight deadlines and make travel arrangements
- Ability to operate with a high degree of initiative in a dynamic work environment while assisting in the improvement, maintenance and development of support systems and documentation used within the Department.
WHAT YOU’LL GET IN RETURN
You will have the opportunity to influence the organisation’s future growth which will make a visible impact right across Tasmania. With a positive and high-performance culture, you will be part of an organisation that will value you and support your future development.
Some of the benefits our people enjoy include:
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Flexible working arrangements (will vary depending upon the role).
- Tailored professional development opportunities.
- Employee Assistance Program access.
- Free car parking at Launceston Airport (head office location) 365 days per year for both business and personal use.
- Airport retailer discounts.
HOW TO APPLY
All interested applicants that meet the qualification and experience requirements as outlined in the position description are encouraged to apply.
To apply please email your cover letter and resume to by 9.00am on Monday 16th May, 2022.
Please ensure your cover letter includes:
- Why you are interested in this position.
- What relevant experience and qualifications you have.
- Why you think you’d be great for this role.
Where possible, please combine your cover letter and resume into one document and save as a pdf.
For a confidential chat about this position please contact Eric Shegog on 0499 511 044 or email@example.com