Project Manager – 3 Year Contract
Tasmanian Irrigation Pty ltd (TI) is the state-owned company responsible
for developing and operating Irrigation schemes funded through
With 18 operational irrigation schemes, 3 mini hydro plants and $185M
of funding for the development of new schemes it is exciting times
ahead for TI and the Tasmanian Agribusiness sector.
TI is seeking an experienced Project Manager to deliver a successful
project on time and budget. The key areas of knowledge and
• Lead the definition of project scope and objectives ensuring technical
• Develop and work to detailed project plans, budgets and resourcing
plans to monitor and track progress
• Coordination and management of internal resources and external
consultants and contractors
• Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project
costs using appropriate verification techniques
• Successfully manage the relationship with all stakeholders, internal
• Report project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
and ensure that comprehensive project documentation is maintained.
• Be a safety and environment leader.
The successful candidate will understand and implement Workplace
Health and Safety responsibilities.
A full position description can be found here
All applications must address the Key Roles and Responsibilities, and
the essential skills requirements including the Workplace Health and
Safety criteria, and outline the applicants knowledge and experience
of the same.
All applications are to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org by
13 June 2021.